回覆文章
頭像
edisonsimba
板主
文章: 1398
註冊時間: 2007-04-20, 19:47

【玩具總動員3】電影原聲帶 只做數位發行

文章 edisonsimba »

【玩具總動員3】電影原聲帶 (Toy Story 3 Oringinal Soundtrack)

圖檔

美國發行日期: 2010年6月15日
唱片公司: Walt Disney Records
版權歸屬: (C) 2010 Disney/Pixar
專輯長度: 56:23
類型: Soundtracks/General
ASIN: B003PUCBZO

【玩具總動員3】是由【玩具總動員2】與【海底總動員】的李安克里奇導演執導,再次找來天王巨星湯姆漢克、提姆愛倫領銜擔綱為英文版的胡迪與巴斯光年配音,維妙維”效”聲”動演出。配樂則請來了前兩集的老搭檔、奧斯卡、葛萊美獎電影音樂名匠蘭迪紐曼(Randy Newman)特別助陣,這位迪士尼與皮克斯動畫的御用配樂大師,為【玩具總動員3】再次譜出動人的新樂章,本專輯更收入了經典單曲"You've Got a Friend in Me"西班牙語版。

可惜的是,此張專輯在美國只做數位發行,並未發行實體CD,在iTunes或Amazon上可以下載,另附上了數位歌詞本(digital booklet),這也是繼【天外奇蹟】後又一不發行實體專輯的情況。

◎曲目:
01. "We Belong Together" Randy Newman 4:03
02. "You've Got a Friend in Me (para Buzz Español)" The Gipsy Kings 2:15
03. "Cowboy!" Randy Newman 4:11
04. "Garbage?" Randy Newman 2:41
05. "Sunnyside" Randy Newman 2:20
06. "Woody Bails" Randy Newman 4:40
07. "Come to Papa" Randy Newman 2:06
08. "Go See Lotso" Randy Newman 3:37
09. "Bad Buzz" Randy Newman 2:22
10. "You Got Lucky" Randy Newman 5:59
11. "Spanish Buzz" Randy Newman 3:31
12. "What About Daisy?" Randy Newman 2:07
13. "To The Dump" Randy Newman 3:51
14. "The Claw" Randy Newman 3:57
15. "Going Home" Randy Newman 3:22
16. "So Long" Randy Newman 4:55
17. "Zu-Zu (Ken's Theme)" Randy Newman 0:35

圖檔

On his sixth soundtrack for Disney Pixar, including a couple of the Best Disney Pixar Soundtracks of all time, Randy Newman doesn't disappoint as his classic composing style shines through.

The Artist
Singer/songwriter Randy Newman ("I Love L.A.," "Short People," "Mama Told Me {Not to Come}") has composed six soundtracks for Disney Pixar, beginning with Toy Story in 1995, followed by A Bug's Life in 1998, Toy Story 2 in 1999, Monsters, Inc. in 2001, Cars in 2006, and Toy Story 3 in 2010.

His songwriting career began back in 1964 with tunes recorded by Irma Thomas, Jerry Butler, Gene Pitney, and Cilla Black, among others. Newman's first soundtrack effort was 1971's Cold Turkey, although his next effort, 1981's Ragtime, really put him on the soundtrack map.

The Music
Musically, the Toy Story 3 Soundtrack is classic Newman Disney Pixar silver screen composing. Sweeping, string-laden overtures; military marches with a harmonica thrown in; quiet, mysterious, tippy-toe tunes; exciting orchestral bursts; sentimental melodies; and subtle hints of New Orleans blues and jazz.

There are three tunes, though, that will definitely catch listeners' ears. A flamenco-flavored rendition of "You’ve Got a Friend in Me (Para Buzz Español)," performed by the Gipsy Kings, will keep you dancing; the horn-filled, Memphis pop, end credit song "We Belong Together," is destined to be a classic; and the kitchy, wordless, lounge music of "Zu-Zu (Ken's Theme)" will have tiny hipsters snappin' their fingers.

The Verdict
Now, the Toy Story 3 Soundtrack is exactly that: a soundtrack. If you and your kids want a sing-along album of movie tunes, this might not be the CD for you. But if you're a fan of big screen soundtrack music, and Randy Newman's in particular, the Toy Story 3 Soundtrack won't disappoint. The Toy Story 3 Soundtrack is currently only available as a digital download.

◎在這邊提供一個小情報,原聲帶中的"Cowboy!"與"Come to Papa"這兩首曲子原本是蘭迪紐曼要用在當年電影【空軍一號】(Air Force One)中的配樂,但被駁回,沒想到在【玩具總動員3】中用上了!

頭像
hack302
等級:3
等級:3
文章: 51
註冊時間: 2007-06-03, 09:22
聯繫:

Re: 【玩具總動員3】電影原聲帶 只做數位發行

文章 hack302 »

我以為玩具總動員3是首開先例耶...(沒怎麼注意天外奇蹟真抱歉ˊˋ
還沒能適應數位發行這樣東西,雖然這是必定的發展,但我還是很喜歡CD這類實體商品呀...= =
BTW,Toy3真的超級好看呀!XD